Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sponsored Post: Coolest Vampire Art Gallery

Time for another sponsored post -- The Coolest Vampire Art Gallery! I haven't seen enough vampire art galleries to know if this is the coolest, but it seems pretty cool to me. The site has several categories of vampire art, including posters for Dracula films, female vampires (I found some particularly nice stuff here, but I was having trouble with direct links), and (of course) Twilight.

Of particular interest to vampire artists: the new site owner of The Coolest Vampire Art Gallery has set up a section for members to display and sell their own vampire artwork. You can set up a gallery for free to promote your work, or sell prints through the site for a fee.

So go check out The Coolest Vampire Art Gallery while you're waiting for me to write a real post tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment